WE ARE HIRING
Web Developer The Inter Group.
An exciting opportunity in the heart of Yorkshire
The Inter Group are looking to attract an experienced website developer to join our innovative digital development team. Based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, The Inter Group are an award-winning print, design and digital business. Due to the expansion of our web development and digital team we are looking to recruit an innovative website developer with experience in HTML, CSS and PHP.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for website design and development with strong HTML, CSS coding capabilities and an outstanding ability to learn and show a willingness to contribute to the team and success of the company.
Working on multiple systems with different technologies should not faze you. You should be a natural problem solver with outstanding listening skills who is not afraid to contribute and convey ideas or collaborate with others in the digital team.
- HTML, CSS
- SQL Server
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimising websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e., desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing, research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic PHP
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
- Development and testing
- Aid the design of engaging and responsive landing pages
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator – content manipulation
- SEO, working with our SEO/SEM team, be able to pull content strategies together based within keyword data and backlink insights
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
- Analytical mindset
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to grow
Office with option to remote/homework
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm – 37.5 hrs per week
Holiday: 21 Day’s per annum
Apple MAC Laptop
In return we offer a competitive salary, company benefits and the opportunity to work and develop in a nurturing and collaborative environment.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01423 798404
Web Design and Web Development projects we have created
We are very proud of the web work we’ve done over the years, and the clients we have worked with. Take a look at what we have done together.
Our digital clients
Digital website design is not just a case of adding content to a site with the latest trendy colours and fonts; it is a carefully thought out process. Here at The Inter Group we address each client’s site individually and build a website that is specifically designed to meet the needs of their target audience and rank highly in the Search Engines.
Contact us now to discuss your Digital requirements | Call us on 0800 975 7514 or email email@example.com
Having access to leading technology partners is a key component for TIG to not only keep our staff current with the latest software and technologies but it also allows us to offer technical information and briefings to our customers. These relationships allow us to offer the best of our industry so that we can deliver the best possible solutions tailored to your individual business needs.