WE ARE HIRING
SEO/SEM Marketing Executive The Inter Group.
SEO/SEM Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity in the heart of Yorkshire
The Inter Group are looking to attract a SEO/SEM marketing executive to join their innovative digital team. Based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, The Inter Group are an award-winning print, design and digital business. Due to ongoing success and recent client acquisitions, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEO/SEM marketing executive to join us and help manage on the strategic and technical side of SEO and digital marketing.
We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about all thing’s SEO and digital marketing as we are and is enthusiastic and a reliable team player. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a digital marketing and SEO/SEM role, preferably within an agency environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Inter Group digital team to help build world beating strategies for our valued clients and internal communication. There will be a mix of hands-on work, helping other team members grow their knowledge and skills along with working with clients.
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEO campaigns
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Carry out on-site UX/UI analysis
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link acquisition) for a range of clients in a host of industries
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEM Rush, amongst others
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis to help build an agile strategy
- Help to contribute to the company marketing strategy including blog and other external communications
- Guide the digital content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates, digital marketing and industry changes
- Experience in managing Google Adwords – PPC accounts
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads
- Produce inspiring and promotional driven copy with excellent attention to detail
- Work closely with creative designers to produce commercially strong marketing material resulting in profitable results
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the target audience and ensure that the tone, language and creative is appropriate at all times
- Prepare internal and external campaign briefs for the team to ensure they are able to convert all enquiries into new clients
- A solid understanding of digital marketing
- Good working knowledge of essential social media platforms
- Familiarity with lead generation and content research tools
- At least one year’s experience in SEO/SEM
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager and SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, AHRefs, SEMrush and others
- Familiarity and trends with other aspects of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
- Analytical mindset
- A can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Passion and knowledge, we want people who want to grow
Office with option to remote/homework
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm – 37.5 hrs per week
Holiday: 21 Day’s per annum
Apple MAC Laptop
In return we offer a competitive salary, company benefits and the opportunity to work and develop in a nurturing and collaborative environment.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01423 798404
OR submit the form below.
Upload Your CV
Web Design and Web Development projects we have created
We are very proud of the web work we’ve done over the years, and the clients we have worked with. Take a look at what we have done together.
Our digital clients
Digital website design is not just a case of adding content to a site with the latest trendy colours and fonts; it is a carefully thought out process. Here at The Inter Group we address each client’s site individually and build a website that is specifically designed to meet the needs of their target audience and rank highly in the Search Engines.
Contact us now to discuss your Digital requirements | Call us on 0800 975 7514 or email email@example.com
Having access to leading technology partners is a key component for TIG to not only keep our staff current with the latest software and technologies but it also allows us to offer technical information and briefings to our customers. These relationships allow us to offer the best of our industry so that we can deliver the best possible solutions tailored to your individual business needs.